The third meeting of the Erasmus+ AquaVET project was held from 21 to 22 October 2015, in the offices of the partner WWA (Wateropleidingen), Nieuwegein, The Netherlands. Partners gathered from Greece, the UK, Spain, and the Netherlands to recap and overview the activities since the second project meeting (May 2015), to discuss current issues and to plan actions for the near future. The topics of discussion were, among others:
- Intellectual outcome O2: "Water efficiency technologies" learning outcomes and learning units,
- Intellectual outcome O3: AQUAVET pedagogical resources (O3-A2 "green skills", O3-A3 "decision making and customer consultation", O3-A4 "AQUAVET handbook"),
- AQUAVET MOOC (Functional and content preparation for the delivery of the AQUAVET MOOC (O4-A1) & Open Educational Resources requirements/specifications),
- Dissemination activities (Progress achieved, targets, means, channels, activities utilised & implemented. Decisions for future dissemination efforts and for achieving targets)
- Organizing Multiplier Events and Training activities.